Good evening AdWords team, Please my account was was suspended due to circumventing system policy, I thought about the whole thing and referred back to your policy,but on reading on it,,I haven't done anything wrong as a new AdWords advertiser.. I learnt how to create google ads from (Metics media) on youtube after i learnt the advertising policy myself. 

Please am convinced there is a Mix up somewhere,it has to take me 3 days  to read again on your entire policy before sending this appeal just to be sure. With due harmony I kindly seek the team to look into my account to help resolve the issue respectively. Thank You

Yours Faithfully Ahmed Issah



Ajirimganor,East Legon Ghana

Easy legon

I offer guides on how to lose weight, sexual health and women shape package, with organic Food Supplement

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enlarge Your Manhood Naturally

Natural Solution For BP And Bad Cholesterol

Get Rid Of Uti Infections